The re-imagine brand was created for follow up events in various congregations, school ect. on a local level. This can include camps, worship nights, youth weeks any event you would like to host where you include more people than just your local church. The #imagine brand will always stand for #bridge building and the re-imagine events are a great platform to utilize as tool for bridge building in your own community.
WHAT CAN A RE-IMAGINE LOOK LIKE?
- Host a worship night – share some of the new songs you learned with your community
- Host a youth week at your school – using the multimedia and resource book of #imagine, or some of our older multi media.
- Host a dinner in your community and discuss one of the Bible studies in the resource book
- Host a camp for all the teenagers that could not attend the #imagine experience and use the multimedia and resource book along with the fun activities on the USB/resource pack to localise the #imagine experience.
- These are merely example you are welcome to dream up your own event.
Feedback and testimonies of events that is organised by churches, communities or #imagineers.
How can you get involved?
If you’re interested in organising a re-imagine event, please contact us below: